Popular Posts

Monday, November 29, 2021

Crochet Spider-Man Hat

Posted by Angela B. at 7:13 PM

 


Hello again, I am still working on getting hats made from my Great Nieces and Nephews. I have three of each. From the ages of 7 - 13. If you have been following my blog you seen the first light pink pom pom hat set I made for the youngest of the girls, and then I made the hand warmers and bobble hat set for the oldest of the girls. For the boys I have shown you the Ninja Turtle hat I made for the oldest boy and now this one for one of the two other boys. I am sure it looks much cuter on than by itself. ;) 

 I used the free pattern from

Amy’s Crochet Patterns

 to get the shape I wanted use this free pattern link below


http://www.amyscrochetpatterns.com/2015/05/crochet-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-hat.html




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review