Popular Posts

Sunday, November 14, 2021

Crochet Boys Scraps Hat

Posted by Angela B. at 6:42 PM


A friend messaged me on Facebook asking if I wanted to help her daughters fundraiser by buying some Blue & Gold Sausage. Well I said, yes of-course! So, since I knew I was going to be meeting up with her soon I thought it would be a great idea to have a hat ready for her kids. I made a pom pom hat in pink like one previously posted. I needed one for her son and for some odd reason of all the colors of yarn that I have in my stash blues are not one. So I found these in my scrap bin. And I was lucky enough to get this hat in Navy, and Turquoise made for her 2 year old son. 

Her daughters hat was a pink pom pom hat like this




 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review