Popular Posts

Sunday, November 28, 2021

Crochet Bobble Hat and Hand Warmers

Posted by Angela B. at 6:59 PM

 


Hello again friends and followers! This week I worked up this beautiful hat for my niece. Her favorite color was pink, I sure hope it still is!  I used Caron Simply Soft Yarn in Hot Pink. The beautiful hat pattern is by

Succulent Stitchery

You can find the hat pattern for free at 

https://succulentstitchery.blogspot.com/2019/06/free-crochet-pattern-pompom-bobble-hat.html?spref=pi

The hand warmers were a free mitten pattern from Yarnspirations that I went my own way and stopped early on the mittens to have hand warmers since I was running low on yarn and turned out I had just enough for the pair of hand warmers to make a beautiful finished set. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review