Popular Posts

Sunday, November 21, 2021

Crochet Ninja Turtle Hat

Posted by Angela B. at 6:43 PM

 


Hello friends and followers! Today I am showing off this cute and very easy pattern to work up. The Ninja Turtle hat! I made this for the oldest of my three Grand Nephews. I made all six of the kids Minion hats a few years back, and some stuffed toys, a mermaid tail, and this year I decided to go with hats but no one has the same one this time around. 

I would like to thank 

Heart Hook and Home

for this fantastic and very beginner friendly pattern! Plus it is FREE! 


Free Pattern can be found here:

https://hearthookhome.com/ninja-turtle-childs-beanie-with-mask-free-crochet-pattern/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review