Popular Posts

Wednesday, February 19, 2020

4-Leaf Clover Headband

Posted by Angela B. at 7:21 PM

Not sure I like it quite yet. Maybe it will grow on me.  But I whipped up a headband to add my 4 leaf clover to. I thought it might be cute. Used one of my new Handmade with Love buttons. Yes, I ended up tying it on backwards. This can be easily fixed. I have to sew on the Shamrock to pin into place.  Now that I see the photo, it is growing on me and I think it needs a Shamrock scarf to match. I mean if you are going to wear clovers you might as well make it worth it, so you don’t get pinched. Right? :D 

The pattern can be found in the previous post with the pattern linked. The headband started off in my own direction from the start. I started with a chain of 71. Then I single crochet in the second chain from hook and across, turn and chain 1. I single crochet about 10 stitches in, skipped two and crochet 5 double crochets, skipped two, single crochet 1, skipped two, 5 dc, skip 2, 1sc, skip2 5dc, across then I ended with about 14 single crochets for the end, and reworked back in the other direction. This is not exact. But just from what I think I remember doing tonight. I apologize I did not write up a pattern and can link below the pattern I was using for my inspiration. 


Inspiration Pattern Link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review