Popular Posts

Monday, February 10, 2020

Crochet Heart Coasters and more..

Posted by Angela B. at 4:09 PM

It was my goal to crochet up something by the end of January to post in the Beginner’s Crochet Group on Facebook. My first idea, crochet coasters. I found one of those secret code patterns. I am sure they have a proper name, but I cannot remember what it is. I am use to reading my crochet patterns. I could not find a heart pattern in a readable pattern like this. SO, off I went to decipher the code, with yarn and hook in hand. My first three hearts worked out pretty good. I wasn’t liking the fact I ran out of yarn and had two hearts in the same color, so I came up with a new idea, and that was to add a border around one of the heart coasters, and I plan to use the other two for another project possibly. The tiny heart was another pattern I had to try in case I decided to make a mug cozy for valentines and needed the heart embellishment to attach to it. I only have 4 days until valentines, so if I am going to get one of these projects completed this year I better get with it! Aye ye ye! 

I will post links to patterns used below as soon as possible. Thank you for stopping by Aunt B’s Creations! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review