Popular Posts

Thursday, December 30, 2021

Hot Pink Bobble Hat & Scarf Set

Posted by Angela B. at 7:01 PM

 



Hello again friends and followers! I can finally show off the items I gave as Christmas gifts to my daughter. First off I am using this beautiful Hot Pink yarn for this slouchy bobble stitch style hat. And then this super long bobble stitch scarf with fantastic tassles! I haven't made a scarf this long and beautiful, in my own honest opinion. 
 
The hat pattern is called the pompom bobble hat, it is a FREE crochet pattern that can be found at

 

 

This beautiful scarf is a pattern I found at Yarnspirations called the Lacy Bobble Scarf is written by Kim Guzman. This wonderful and time consuming pattern can be found at
 
 
The color of yarn I am using is called Hot Pink by  Caron Simply Soft.

 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review