Popular Posts

Sunday, December 26, 2021

Crochet Hot Cocoa with Marshmallows!

Posted by Angela B. at 3:41 PM



I realized about an hour before needing to leave to deliver presents I didn’t make a handmade ornament this year. On Christmas Eve, I had the cocoa and marshmallows  done before having to leave. That night when we returned home from my daughters, I finished this. I used Peaches and Cream in red and Crafters Secret for the gray and brown. Both are more of a cotton dishcloth yarn. I used the G hook.  The pattern would have this cup at about 1 1/2 inches I think mine is almost like a full size cup. I still love it! In case my daughter finds it rather large for her tastes, I decided to have a back up plan. I made her a Paper. Filigree Snowflake. I will be posting it on my paper craft blog at TasteCraftiness.blogspot.com or click link at top left side of page to take you there. 



Free pattern can be found here:


I joined the fun here

https://www.petalstopicots.com/category/the-loop-scoop/




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review