Popular Posts

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Crochet Puff stitch dish cloth

Posted by Angela B. at 8:40 PM

 


Crochet Fall colored puff stitch dish cloth. 

Okay, so I went cotton yarn crazy about a year ago. I thought I am going to make all of these hot pads, and coasters. Oh the things I can make, the sets etc. I am going to set up a booth at the Farmers Market and make some money off my hobby! Well that never happened. None of it. I have all this cotton yarn sitting here taking up space, so I thought I better start using it up. I started a market bag with one skein and just when I was about 1/2 way through I ran out of the skein, so I will have to go shopping for more to finish that. I decided to use the larger spool of the above color and make something for the Autumn season. It will be here soon don't you know! I made this Puff stitch dish cloth / hot pad. I never use them as dish cloths I always toss them on the counter when I have a hot pan or don't want crumbs on the bottom of a dish from the counter. I love this puff stitch pattern. I had accidentally placed a strawberry dishcloth I had made in the Spring I believe it was, and they looked so good together, so now I am thinking maybe this is not for Fall season it could be for Spring too! :) 


I would show you the project laying flat but it needs to be squared up. I don't know how people can crochet so perfectly straight and square, not this girl, my tension is too tight I think, maybe that is why I try to stay away from straight edged projects. :) The great thing about yarn is to square them up you can lay your afghan while damp on your mattress and pin it out square and allow to dry. 


 I have this set for sale in my Etsy shop at


 
An avid crocheter are you? 

You can crochet this set up your self by clicking the link below. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review