Popular Posts

Sunday, August 29, 2021

Crochet Baby Yoda

Posted by Angela B. at 7:59 PM

 


My first attempt at making a Baby Yoda. I used Red Heart Super Saver yarn in the color Sage, and the robe was made using Caron Simply soft in the color Mushroom. I used plastic eyes and added some lime green above the eyes to form eye lids. This was so fun to make. I realize he looks more like a troll than a Yoda. I think this pattern should have been done with a yarn in weight 3 or a baby sport weight. I may remake when I have proper yarn colors, but so many people are into Baby Yoda right now and have requested for me to attempt to make one, so I took on the challenge with the yarn in my stash. 

Free pattern link:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review