Popular Posts

Saturday, April 4, 2020

Handmade Face Mask

Posted by Angela B. at 11:06 PM


I have all of this fabric for decades and I have been wanting to attempt a sewing project. I didnt expect it would be face masks, but duty calls right?  This COVID-19 virus has everyone scared to death. I run a crochet group on Facebook and a few of the members have been making crochet masks, and some of the others have been responding in a down right rude manner because they aren’t filtered properly, or whatever their issues were. I was blown away that people would have such a negative reaction to someone’s face mask project. Any how, I decided to try my luck at these sewn masks, I knew once I posted them I would start getting requests. ;) I love when I am needed. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review