Popular Posts

Saturday, April 11, 2020

Crochet Lost Easter Ducky

Posted by Angela B. at 8:16 AM


I had a fun time trying to finish this fella. He was supposed to be a girl chick in a dress, but I chose to use scrap baby yarn to complete him and it was not smooth sailing that is for certain. I started with the body, and then moved to the head and ran out about 12 rows in. I decided to restart the head in green and create a hat, trying to gauge enough yellow to complete half of his head, but it wasn’t quite half. I continued to the arms and didnt have any yellow for his wings, so I dug in my yarn box found some cotton yarn and made his wings out of a different yarn. Then I had to complete the hat with bunny ears, I ran out of green one row shy of finishing the last ear. But we made it! I used up turquoise, green , yellow and had to move over to a baby blue yarn that I still have plenty of. The beak was done is an orange cotton yarn. I used four different brands of yarn here, Anne Geddes baby yarn, Peaches a& Cream cotton yarn, I love this Cotton Yarn, and Bernat Baby Yarn. :) 


FREE PATTERN:

Keep in mind when clicking this pattern I had to improvise my chick since I was running out of yarn. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review