Using my scrap yarn balls, I decided to whip up my first 🎩 Newborn baby hat to donate! It is supposed to be 70% purple shades. I think I managed, but sure would hate for them to toss it out because Of the colors. That would be 😭 sad! The goal here in Oklahoma is somewhere like 4300 baby hats, so if they accept they need 4299! :) My goal was to make 100 of them but I seem to have so many projects going on I have notes on top of notes to try to keep me on track and it still is not working! 😂!
Crochet Bootie Slippers Pattern for Women – 4 Sizes
-
There’s nothing quite like slipping into a cozy pair of handmade booties on
a chilly evening! This free crochet bootie slippers pattern is perfect for
ke...
6 hours ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment