Popular Posts

Saturday, August 19, 2017

Elephant Diaper Cake

Posted by Angela B. at 10:25 AM

I love making these adorable diaper cakes, also called Nappy Cakes. This particular one is a custom order. My customer, who also happens to be my daughter's friend. They have been friends since about the age of 4 or 5 years old. She is like a daughter to me. When she called to ask if I could put together a diaper cake if she buys the goodies I was not about to say no! I think it turned out pretty cute! I added in some tissue paper carnations to help make that tissue paper stuffed filler a little prettier. 

Do you want to know how to make tissue paper carnations? here is the link to the tutorial I used:


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review