Popular Posts

Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Crochet Purple Sneakers

Posted by Angela B. at 5:38 PM

Hey there crafty friends! This weekend I started working on a pair of Crochet Sneaker House Shoes, one pair lead to two pairs, and two pairs has lead to possibly six more pairs! We'll see!  Are they not the cutest! 

This is a Small Women's 5/6

I thought I needed to make myself a pair but by the time I was done with the first shoe I had a request for this size so if she likes dark purple, my second order will be completed. They really do look cute on your feet! I am still planning on making myself a pair these will be great for dancing around the living room while cleaning house, not to mention it will save my socks! :) 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review