Popular Posts

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Crochet Baby It’s Cold Outside Headband

Posted by Angela B. at 1:23 PM


I have been working on Beginner Crochet A Long projects trying my best to use up this I Love This Yarn in Berries Flower. I was able to get 5 projects completed over the last few days and I had roughly 4 skeins of this yarn. On this particular project I almost decided to try to make socks, but went with the Ear Warmer instead and I had barely an inch left of yarn on my last row! Talk about luck! Not only did I finally use up the yarn and make room in my cubby for more yarn I was also able to dig into my jar of buttons I have had for 21 years and find a button to match this project! It felt like my LUCKY DAY!! 

Do you want to make one for yourself! Guess what? It is a FREE pattern I found and you can find it here http://www.wholelottaknotting.com/baby-its-cold-outside/#comment-726


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review