Popular Posts

Sunday, January 3, 2016

Handkerchief for Dad

Posted by Angela B. at 10:09 AM

 


After a couple trial and errors making this design I finally had one turn out perfect! My Dad has always been the guy to have a hanky in his pocket. So I thought what would be more fitting than a custom monogrammed hanky? 


First off I ran out of bobbin thread during my first attempt so after I changed the bobbin I had issues with the loopity loo's and how thick the thread was coming out onto the hanky versus the way it went so smoothly on the first try. I found out that on my SE-400 Embroidery machine I had put my bobbin in upside down! I even looked at the picture drawings and thought I was doing it right.  The great thing about Facebook there are a lot of groups to ask questions so I posted this picture and asked what am I doing wrong. That is when I found out that my bobbin may be in wrong. Flipped that baby over changed out the thread just to have the same color spool as the bobbin. I was so pleased to see that it was not the machine. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review