Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Crochet Navajo Basket

Posted by Angela B. at 2:54 PM

Hey blogging friends and followers, did you think I forgot about you? Of course I did not! I joined a crochet swap to make something representing the state in which I live. Since I am in Oklahoma the challenge for me was quite complicated. I decided on a crochet Navajo basket pattern. It was a free pattern which is my favorite kind! I am very pleased with how it turned out since it was the first time ever making a basket, and I am always a little nervous over how mine are going to turn out.

Do you want to make one for yourself? You will find the free pattern I used here:

http://www.deborah.ws/arts-crafts/how-to/free-pattern-eye-dazzler-basket/

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review