Popular Posts

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Crochet Desert Rose Granny Square

Posted by Angela B. at 2:56 PM

When I was trying to come up with a square theme for my state of Oklahoma. I had several ideas one of which was the state flower. The state flower is Mistletoe but according to the research I had done it was changed to a Rose in 2007. I made this square ti represent the new state flower. I am going to have to make quite a few squares for the ladies in the 50 States Square swap so I really needed something a bit easier than this particular square. I let the ladies in the group decide which square I should use this one or the Native American square shown on an earlier blog posting. The native American square won the vote. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review