Popular Posts

Sunday, March 17, 2024

Crochet March Flower of the Month - The Daffodil

Posted by Angela B. at 1:54 PM

 



Here’s this months flower for my Crochet Flower of the month challenge.  I didnt have any problem finding many patterns for a daffodil but when I tried to work them up I kept running into issues, pages from the pattern missing, or the stitches just weren’t coming out right no matter how many attempts I had made.





 I finally decided I could make this flower with no pattern, just wing it as I go. I started with a magic circle in white. 





It was pretty easy to recreate what I think a daffodil may look like. I am so proud that I have completed the first quarter of this years flower challenge! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review