Popular Posts

Sunday, January 28, 2024

Aunt B's 2024 January Potholder Pick

Posted by Angela B. at 2:00 PM

 



Aunt B's 2024 January Potholder Pick of the Month is the Ice Star Potholder.

As you can see here, I had to DNF (did not finish) this item. That is what my daughter would say to me about the book I was reading taking me 6 months to read. By the way, I finally finished said book this weekend.

Crowds Cheering in background 

 The link to the free pattern can be found below:

Ice Star Potholders / DROPS Extra 0-1577 - Free crochet patterns by DROPS Design (garnstudio.com)


I will need to attempt this one again for sure. 

Did you make this beautiful hot pad?

 Comment with any tips you may have for anyone attempting this beautiful pattern.

 I will still definitely use mine, but I feel like it is almost one of the PINTEREST makes gone bad.

 LOL! 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review