Popular Posts

Sunday, October 2, 2022

Crochet Handmade Ballerina Dancer

Posted by Angela B. at 5:19 PM

 


I had a request to make a ballerina. So I thought I should practice. I found this adorable pattern 

This is my version using Caron Simply Soft yarn and. G hook. I wanted to use yarn I already had in my stash. ;) 

I think she turned out pretty cute. There are a few mishaps, for one her neck is floppy. For photo purposes I added a stick through her body that you cannot see. Photo tricks. I will place her on a display and see about purchasing doll making supplies to help me with keeping that neck up for the next one. Hope you like her. Please leave me some love below. I could use the encouragement! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review