Popular Posts

Monday, October 21, 2019

Echo Ridge Blue Slouchy Hat

Posted by Angela B. at 8:43 AM

Hello, and thank you for stopping by Aunt B’s Creations. I am Aunt B, although it appears this blog has been going a while, I am back posting Crochet projects from my craft blog to here for easier crocheters viewing, when and if I ever join a craft fair. I was told not to have too much of a variety, to stick to my best makes for the craft fairs. I honestly do not know which are my best, so that is where my viewers will help, by commenting or viewing their favorite items of Aunt B’s Creations. 

Here is the Crochet Slouch Hat completed over the weekend. What a pain I had on this one, I worked the same pattern a few weeks ago, but failed to write notes on what hook I used, so this hat kept coming out small. My first attempt it was the circumference of a newborns head, so I pulled it out to the brim and added more length. This was my second attempt and I upsized my hook to an H which was still not large enough to fit an adult comfortably. I thought about frogging it, but I am over this project. I think I might make a scarf to match with the left over yarn, cross your fingers its wider than a belt. ;) 

Free Pattern: 




0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review