Popular Posts

Sunday, June 21, 2015

Crochet Cow Baby Booties

Posted by Angela B. at 3:06 PM

I wanted to find something cow themed to toss in with the Cow Lovey Baby blanket I am working on. I had some left over yarn and decided to attempt some Cow Baby Booties. You can find the free pattern here. Mine do not look quite the same, I used a G hook, and Caron Simply Soft Yarn. I omitted the horns and had to improvise on exactly how they would turn into the shape of a bootie since I was not quite clear on the directions. I think they turned out pretty good, and will definitely make a wonderful addition to the blanket. 

Find the pattern I used here!
https://caxigalinas.wordpress.com/2013/05/14/cow-booties-patucos-de-vaca-2/

You will find that mine are different and that is because I was a little confused when directions stated fold in half. So below is a little tutorial and how I actually put mine together. It involved turning bootie inside out.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review