Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Crochet Snoopy

Posted by Angela B. at 8:33 AM

 


What most do not know is that Snoopy has had a special place in my heart since childhood. He was the first toy I rescued at the Goodwill Center when I was a child after my parents divorce. From that moment in time I had incorporated Snoopy into my daily life as if he was his own entity. Bought him outfits at the Kay-Bee Toy store or Children's Palace a toy store in Indianapolis where I lived. I spoke for him like a ventriloquist to my friends. They loved living through my imagination of him. I still have that Snoopy today in a closet somewhere and I have accumulated many Snoopy collectibles since that time. So knowing that tidbit, you can see why I was drawn to making this Lollypup pattern written by Rachel Crowthers from Rachel's Amigurumi. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review