Popular Posts

Sunday, February 10, 2013

In the land of make believe I can call this a square.

Posted by Angela B. at 3:35 PM

 

In the land of make believe, this is square.

Alright, so I decided to join in the fun BAM 2013 Crochet A Long of crochet blocks. I am the worst for crocheting anything that needs to be square. This square isn't even finished and it is already not square. Somehow I managed to get a few extra stitches or something. I keep telling myself I am not going to give up.

I think it may have something to do with distractions. I work good if the family is doing their own thing. As soon as they need me for something and if I am in middle of crocheting... EEEK! That is why most of this square looks pretty good till the end. I am going to attempt another one I seem to always do better on my second run, as long as I don't give up after the first attempt.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review