Popular Posts

Saturday, February 9, 2013

Crochet baby cowboy boots

Posted by Angela B. at 12:40 PM

 

1st Attempt
 How about some  boot scootin' boogie with these adorable Crochet Baby Cowboy/Cowgirl Boots! 

I found among the many, many photocopied patterns and books that my mother had in her stash, the pattern for these adorable boots! The pattern is originally from Annie's Attic 1979/1980 Baby Bootie Boutique- Cowboy Boots. I had to make it a day project since I have so many great nieces and nephews that I could be making items for. If they lived closer than 800 miles it would help but while I crochet I think of them. Some times, however rare it is; I will send a finished project to them.

This boot is my first attempt, it is same boot in both photographs. I like to show what I call my "Misfits",  in hopes that I attempt more of the same and finally get the patterns right. You need two boots to be a pair and the second boot turned out in such better shape than the first. I will have to make another and hope it turns out as good as the second attempt so I can have a descent pair.  When I get a match I will post the final pair! :D

Before the decorative trim on side.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review