I finished my Medium Mystery Crochet Along this last summer but I have been so busy that I hadn't uploaded the finished blanket. Mystery Crochet Along patterns were posted on a Facebook group I am a part of. This is my second project with them. So far there have been 3 projects as far as I know. This Afghan, It is a little off I had to make 2 extra squares so I'm not sure where I messed up. It was my first ever Afghan made with squares. It is more of a lap-ghan I think they call it. I'm short stuff so I just love how it turned out.!
🍂 Apple Blossom Dreams Autumn Sale! 20% Off ALL Patterns 🍂
-
🍂 *Apple Blossom Dreams Autumn Sale! 20% Off ALL Patterns* 🍂
Autumn is well and truly here, which means *cosy crochet season has
arrived!* 🧶🍂
There...
2 days ago

0 comments:
Post a Comment