Popular Posts

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Crochet Center Heart Square

Posted by Angela B. at 9:26 PM

 


I love anything with hearts. Mostly unique items with heart shapes like the plastic piece that ties the loaf of bread together sometimes is shaped like a heart, or a time there was a clearing in the sky through the gray clouds that was in the shape of a heart, or when I found a rock in the forest that was shaped like a heart. 

Written By Ginger Badger from Heartmade Blessings

 

McDonald's Heart Shaped Chicken Nugget

Rock found in forest while camping

 The rock is actually the second rock I found shaped like a heart during this trip. The first one I put back down on a trail for someone else to possibly find. :) When it happened again I had to keep the second rock.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review