Popular Posts

Saturday, January 18, 2020

Crochet Stub Covers Received

Posted by Angela B. at 7:19 PM

The daughter, Autumn who asked me if I could make her father some stub covers for her father has sent me a photo of him in his handmade Crochet Stub Covers. She had requested trains be on them and I wasn’t real sure how I would go about that. So, I made them using my embroidery machine. I am just so tickled that they have shared their photo with me wearing them. It is not everyday that someone will share an item you handmade for them, and you wonder if they received it, did they like it, should I ever make anything for them again? You never know unless they show you their gratitude for the items you have made for them. For me, receiving pictures of the items being used warms my heart. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review