Popular Posts

Thursday, October 15, 2015

Crochet Green Car

Posted by Angela B. at 2:25 PM

My first attempt at making a car stuffy. I was trying to follow a pattern but it wasn't written to my complete understanding so I was a little lost and was not about to any waste yarn so I pushed forward and made my own version. I didn't write the changes I made down so it is a one of a kind car stuffy! I think it turned out pretty darn adorable! Now, I have to attempt another one, I need three of them for my order to go with the Planes, Trains, and Automobiles baby afghan I finished this week.  Wish me luck!

For the pattern I was attempting but did not succeed with you can find it here http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/tiny-cars

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review