Popular Posts

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Diaper Trike

Posted by Angela B. at 10:28 AM

 


I have made diaper cakes before but I didn't want to give the same old diaper cake again to my nephews family.  They are having their second child and I gave them the diaper cake for the first born. A wonderful lady named Cindy, I met in chat at The Outlawz told me about Diaper Trikes. I looked up videos on Youtube and as soon as I seen them I knew this was what I had to make! Isn't it adorable!





Since the baby is arriving and we are going to have a BIG sister who will be turning 4 in February, I didn't want her to feel left out. I went to Kohl's and bought one of their animals and story book that all the proceeds go to a childrens organization and put together a big sister gift.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review