Popular Posts

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Frog Diaper Cake

Posted by Angela B. at 10:30 AM

 





One of my long time friends that I have known for over 25 years is having her second child. It's a boy! Her baby shower is this weekend. I had to find something to give her and why not make her a diaper cake? So while I was out school shopping with my daughter I found a lot of goodies to fill a diaper cake. Every time I make one of these I am so hard on myself about whether or not it will turn out as  a descent gift. I always seem to amaze myself at what a good job I have done. I really love how this one turned out! More pics will be posted in my diaper cake file that you can link to from the top of this blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review