Popular Posts

Tuesday, November 30, 2021

Crochet Batman Hat

Posted by Angela B. at 7:25 PM

 


Isn’t this great! I did get the ear on one side a little crooked but I was tickled to death how good it looked. I ended up making two of these hats one to give my friend in case the original hat I made her did not fit her son. They said even thought he was only two years old he was the size of a five year old. I was so happy that my instinct told me to bring along the hat in case one didn't fit. I also made one for one of my Grand Nephews.

 This hat is from a free pattern I found at 

Amy’s Crochet Creations

The free pattern can be found here

http://www.amyscrochetpatterns.com/2015/05/crochet-teenage-mutant-ninja-turtles-hat.html


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Aunt B Creations Template by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Gadget Review